NFL Recruitment 2020 apply for Fire
1. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility i.e. age qualification and experience before the submitting their applications.
2. While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3. The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
4. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
5. The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
National Fertilizers Limited,nA-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
1. Provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview.
2. Online test.
3. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview with minimum average of 50% marks in interview
4. In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same,
percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list.
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria in terms of age, qualification, relevant experience etc. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download the blank prescribed Application Form available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com–> Careers–> Recruitment in NFL–>. Recruitment of Manager (Safety) and Fire Officer and fill in same. The Application Form, duly filled and signed, alongwith selfattested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address: “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
3. Last date of receipt of duly filled-in Application Form alongwith requisite self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, application fees at Noida office is 13.03.2020 / 20.03.2020 (for far-flung areas as mentioned in advertisement), unless extended and notified on NFL’s website.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Keywords: Sarkari, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Result Alert, Sarkari Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Jobs near me, Jobs near me, Sarkari Department Jobs
Courtesy by: Central Government Jobs 2020 Latest 6,037 Central Government Recruitment Vacancies Notification on 15.02.2020