TRAI Recruitment 2020 apply for
Reference is invited to TRAI’s vacancy circular of even No. dated 31st October, 2019 and 04th December, 2019 regarding filling up of the posts of Senior Research Officer in its Headquarter, New Delhi on deputation on foreign service terms, initially for a period of two years. The details of eligibility criteria and experience etc., are given as under:
1. Name of Post: Senior Research Officer
2. Pay Level: Pay Level-Tl in the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC [Pre-revised PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600] with allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules.
3. Eligibility criteria: Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
(ii) Officers in Junior Time Scale with 4 years of regular service in that grade OR 7 years of regular service in the grade of Section Officer OR any other equivalent OR higher grade. The officer must possess the working knowledge of computer.
4. Essential: A Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration/ Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law / Science/ Humanities from a recognized University/institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
5. Desirable: Preference will be given to officers having wide experience In implementing Information Technology systems.
Keywords: Sarkari, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Result Alert, Sarkari Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Jobs near me, Jobs near me, Sarkari Department Jobs
Courtesy by: Central Government Jobs 2020 Latest 6,037 Central Government Recruitment Vacancies Notification on 15.02.2020