Recruitment of Faculty and Non-Teaching Job vacancy in TMC 2020
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Mumbai invites application on prescribed format through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following full-time Medical Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Assistant Professors and Non-Teaching posts in various departments in TMC. (Advt. No. 42-43/2020). SarkariNaukriBlog.com
TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a Deemed University.
TMC Medical Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor : 07 vacancies in various disciplines
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent : 01 vacancies
- Female Nurse ‘A’ : 115 vacancies
- Clinical Co-Ordinator (Neurosurgery): 01 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (CSSD): 01 vacancies
- Technician ‘C’ (ICU): 01 vacancies
- Technician ‘C’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery): 02 vacancies
- Technician ‘A’ (Plumber): 02 vacancies
- Technician ‘A’ (Multi Skilled) : 01 vacancies
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 vacancies
How to Apply TMC Medical Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020?
Apply Online on prescribed format at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) recruitment website from 24/07/2020 to 12/08/2020 only for Medical Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in TMC 2020.
Details and online application format
For more information and online application form, please visit the Career Page at Tata Memorial Centre website at https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobVacancies for Medical Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Jobs vacancy at TMC Mumbai 2020.