Recruitment of Non-Teaching vacancy by TMC for Cancer Centre Varanasi 2020
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Mumbai invites application on prescribed format through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following full-time Non-Teaching Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various departments in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital/ Mahmana Pandit Madanmohan Malviya Cancel Centre, Varanasi by TMC. (Advt. No.44/2020). SarkariNaukriBlog.com
TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a Deemed University.
Cancer Centre Varanasi Non-Teaching Para-Medical Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- Scientific Assistant ‘C’ (Nuclear Medicine) : 04 vacancies
- Nurse ‘A’: 02 vacancies
- Clinical Psychologist : 01 vacancies
- Assistant Medical Social Worker : 01 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Physiotherapy): 01 vacancies
- Assistant Dietician : 01 vacancies
- Technician ‘F’ (Biomedical) : 01 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Bio-Medical Waste) : 01 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radiation Oncology): 07 vacancies
- Technician ‘C’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery) : 01 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis) : 06 vacancies
How to Apply Cancer Centre Para-Medical Recruitment 2020?
Apply Online on prescribed format at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) recruitment website from 24/07/2020 to 12/08/2020 only for Para-Medical Vacancy Recruitment in Cencer Center Varanasi 2020.
Details and online application format
For more information and online application form, please visit the Career Page at Tata Memorial Centre website at https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobVacancies for Para-Medical Government Jobs vacancy at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital/ Mahmana Pandit Madanmohan Malviya Cancel Centre, Varanasi 2020.