Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 by UPSC
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi will hold the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Recruitment Examination 2020 for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Medical Officers in various Government Departments on 20th October July 2020.
About Medical Services Examination 2020
Vacancy Details of Medical Services Examination 2020
- Medical Officer: 559 vacancies in various Government departments thru Medical Services Examination 2020, Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as of 1st August 2020. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules,
- Qualification: A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
- Open Vacancies in Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 :
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services. : 182
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 66
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC): 04
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD): 07
Online Application Fee
Rs. 200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees.
Withdrawal of Application
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 25/08/2020 to 31/08/2020. UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful
withdrawal of application the fees will not be refunded.
How to Apply for Medical Service Examination 2020?
Candidates must apply online on prescribed format at the UPSC website at https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 29/07/2020 to 18/08/2020 for Medical Services Examination 2020.