Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) has published an Advertisement for Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant & Deputy Superintendent Posts 2020. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode @gemi.gujarat.gov.in from 1 August to 15 August 2020.
- Clerk cum Typist: 03
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 01
- Deputy Superintendent: 01
Total No. of Posts: 06
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a University with the first class in the Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with the environment as elective or Chemical Engineering with the environment as elective.
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Candidate should have a graduation Degree of a Recognized University
- Deputy Superintendent – Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute with First Class in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
- Clerk cum Typist – Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Clerk cum Typist – 35 years
- Deputy Superintendent – 37 years
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- per application
- For General Category Female Candidates & EWS, SC, ST & SEBC Candidates: Rs. 250/- per application
Salary for Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant Posts:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – ₹ 44900-142400
- Senior Scientific Assistant, Clerk cum Typist – ₹ 39900-126600
- Deputy Superintendent – Rs. 19900 – 63200
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at gemi.gujarat.gov.in from 1 August 2020 to 15 August 2020. Candidates are advised to read all instructions before applying to the posts.
Advertisement : Click Here
Syllabus : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application: 01-08-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-08-2020
Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office: 03-08-2020 to 19-08-2020