Indian Army has published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No of Posts: 99
- Name of posts: Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
- Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
- 17 ½ – 21 years (Born Between (Both dates inclusive) – 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
- Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05 cms.
- Final Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, Written Test.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27/07/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/08/2020.