Indian Army invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
- Name of posts: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Civil: 10 Posts
- Architecture: 01 Post
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 04 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science: 09 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics: 06 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionics: 02 Posts
- Aerospace: 01 Post
- Nuclear Technology: 01 Post
- Automobile: 01 Post
- Laser Technology: 01 Post
- Industrial/ Manufacturing: 01 Post
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
- Shortlisting of Candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture).
- SSB Interview: The shortlisted candidates, depending on the cutoff percentage, will be called for interview at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only
- Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear stage I and stage II of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 28/07/2020
- Last date for application: 26/08/2020