Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank – RNSB published an official notification for Recruitment of Deputy Chief Manager and Branch Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Deputy Chief Manager (Banking)
- Branch Manager
- Dy. Chief Manager:
- First Class Graduate (Except Arts) or Post Graduate (Except Arts), CA.
- 1.For Graduate -Total 10 years’ experience as officer out of which 5 years in scale II with Nationalized Bank or 10 years experience in managerial category in reputed Financial Institute or urban Co – op. Bank with turn over of 150 crores. 2. For Postgraduate – At least 5 Years experience in managerial category in the Bank or any Financial Institution. 3. For CA – At least 5 years experience in supervisor or officer category. Working knowledge of Computer is must. Experience in core Banking will be on added advantage.
- Branch Manager:
- First Class Graduate (Except Arts). Or Post Graduation (Except Arts), CA
- 1. For Graduates, Minimum 7 Years’ experience with a Nationalized Bank in supervisory category. i.e. Scale I Or financial institute or urban Co – op Bank having turn over more than 100 crores, with 7 years experience as Officer. 2. For Post Graduates , Minimum 3 Years’ of working experience as officer in the field of Banking, Finance, Demat, Recovery, Forex or any specialized skill in a reputed institute. 3. For CA – working experience of 2 years with any Bank or Finance Institute. Working knowledge of Computer is must. Experience in core Banking will be on added advantage.
- 45 years (DCM) and Maximum 40 years (BM)
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 29/07/2020
- Last date for application: 07/08/2020