Staff Selection Commission – SSC has released the notice for recruitment of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police. The recruitment examination will be held for both men and women candidates. The commission has advertised 5,846 vacancies. The online application begins on August 1 and will conclude on September 7, 2020.
- No. of posts: 5846
- Name of posts:
- Constable EXE (Male): 3433 Posts
- Constable EXE (Male – Ex-Servicemen (others): 226 Posts
- Constable (EXE) (Male Ex-Servicemen Commando): 243 Posts
- Constable EXE (Female): 1944 Posts
- Candidates holding the qualification of 12th from a recognized Board will be able to apply for the aforesaid posts. Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
- 18 to 25 years (as on 01/07/2020)
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates.
- Computer Based Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- F. No. 3/2/2020–P&P-I
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01/08/2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07/09-/020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09/09/2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11/09/2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14/09/2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27/11/2020 to 14-12-2020