Western Railway has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Junior Clerk cum Typist
Total No. of Posts: 42
All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in the category of Hamal/Safaiwala under Janitor/BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800 (GP)/Level-1.
Lab Technician: B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture / Agri. Biotechnology / Gardening with 55% Marks (OR) B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 2nd Category.
Assistant: Matric with 12th class pass with 01-year Diploma in Data Entry Operator or Programming. Minimum Typing speed in Hindi 5000 key Depression per hour.
Field Extension Officer: Degree in Agriculture/ Gardening/ Horticulture.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Written Examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into into two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arithmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.
- The total number of question will be asked- 100+10=110 questions approximately.
- Duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2020
The eligibility list will be issued on 21-06-2020
The tentative date for Written Examination: 15-07-2020