Permanent Commission 44th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course Commencing from January 2021 in Indian Army
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfils the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army under 44th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) commencing from January 2021.
Indian Army 44th 10+2 TES Details
- Posts: 90 vacancies
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age: 16 and a half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 02 July 2001 and 01 July 2004 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Stipend: The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of ₹56100/- p.m. as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Pay Scale: Candidates on completion of the 4-year course will be entitled to get pay in the level-10 of 7th CPC ₹56100-177500 plus MSP ₹15500/- and other allowances.
Method of Selection for Army 44th 10Plus2 TES
For selection in 44th 10+2 Technical Entry, only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Army 44th 10+2 TES?
Apply Online on prescribed format at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10/08/2020 to 09/09/2020 for Indian Army 44th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.