National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development – NABARD published an official notification for Recruitment of Specialist Consultant posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 13
- Name of posts: Specialist Consultant
- Project Manager Application Manager: 01 Post
- Senior Analyst Information Security Operations: 01 Post
- Senior Analyst Network / SDWAN Operations: 01 Post
- Project Manager IT Operations / Infrastructure Services: 01 Post
- Analyst Cum Chief Data Consultant: 01 Post
- Cyber Security Manager CSM: 01 Post
- Additional Cyber Security Manager ACSM: 01 Post
- Additional Chief Risk Manager: 02 Post
- Risk Manager: 04 Post
- Project Manager – Application Management: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Engineering/Management degree (with hands-on experience of Coding etc.) Candidates with following qualifications will be preferred; • PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent certification • Scrum Master and Agile Certifications • Technology and Domain-Specific Certifications- Minimum Experience 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates
- Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the field of computer science/IT/Cyber SecurityCandidates with the following qualifications will be preferred Minimum experience of 5 years for graduates and 3 years for Post Graduates (
- Senior Analyst – Network/SDWAN Operations: Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Engineering, ECE, or any Engineering with required Network certifications. Candidates with the following qualifications will be preferred; Minimum experience of 5 years for graduates and 3 years for Post Graduates
- Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services: Bachelors/Masters in Engineering in Computer Science, Information Systems, ECE Candidates with following qualifications will be preferred; Cisco Certifications (CCNP or CCIE) or similar, PMP or any other technical certifications Minimum experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering/Mathematics / Statistics Candidates with the following qualifications will be preferred; Certification/post Graduate diploma in the area of Data Science/ Management
- Minimum experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM): Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science Candidates with the following qualifications will be preferred; I. Certifications like ISSP/CISM/SABSA II. Certification in PCI DSS III. Certifications like CISSP/CISM/SABSA IV. Certification in PCI DSS Minimum experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM): Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science Candidates with the following qualifications will be preferred; Certifications in Cyber Security areas like CEH/ CISSP/ CISA/ CCSP, etc. Minimum experience of 5 years for graduates and 3 years for Post Graduates
- Additional Chief Risk Manager: Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Finance/ Business from a recognized university / Masters in Management MBA/PGDI or CA/ CS Candidates with the following qualifications will be preferred; Certification in Risk Management from GARP/ PREMIA, CFA, Degree in Statistics a) Overall Minimum 10 years experience in Banking, Financial Sector and Insurance (BFSI) b) Minimum 3 years in Senior Management Level in Risk Management
- Risk Managers: Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/Finance/ Business from recognized university candidates with following qualifications will be preferred; Risk Management from Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) /Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) and/ or CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ACS/CAIIB or equivalent qualification. Minimum 5 years Experience
- Note: more details for qualification see details in official advertisement
- Maximum 62 years (as on 01/01/2010)
- Rs. 800/- for General / OBC / EWS, Rs. 50/- for SC / ST and Rs. 50/- for PH.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz. www.nabard.org . The decision of the Bank in shortlisting for interview & selecting the candidates for appointment based on minimum qualifying standard shall be final & no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 07/08/2020
- Last date for application: 23/08/2020
- Last date for printing your application: 07/09/2020