Institute of Rural Management Anand – IRMA published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Professor and Officer (Administration) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Professor
- Officer (Administration)
- Assistant Professor: (i.) Ph. D with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree with a very good academic record. A post-Ph.D experience in teaching/research will be preferred. (ii.) Must have demonstrated potential for scholarship with scholarly writings with at least one published research paper in ABDC-A ranking journal.
- Officer (Administration): The incumbent should be a Post Graduate in Business Management, or Human Resources Management, or Commerce, or Social Work with at least 60% marks. Additional qualification in law, specifically labour laws, is desirable. S/he should be good in oral and written communication in English/Hindi/Gujarati. S/he should be proficient in management skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview; the interview may also be done from remote measures
How to Apply
- Assistant Professor: Interested candidates may please apply online with Curriculum Vitae (CV), details of recently published papers, working papers and past work in the Ph.D should be placed.
- Officer (Administration): Interested candidates may apply online by 31st August 2020 at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php.
- Last date for application: 31/08/2020