Qualification in Details:
1. Posts: Project Associate I: 03 posts
2. Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry
3. Desirable experience: Candidate having M. Sc. in Chemistry with sound knowledge of basic chemistry, material synthesis, and material characterization techniques are desirable. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Development of CO2 Selective Membranes and Adsorbents for Biogas Purification and Flue Gas Treatment”. The candidate will be working on porous material synthesis and membrane development, characterisation of materials and membrane, gas separation, adsorption studies, process development and demonstration of the processes.
4. Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- pm + HRA as per CSIR guidelines. The HRA is payable only if no hostel accommodation is available.
5. Duration: These positions are purely temporary for one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– CSMCRI Recruitment for Project Associate I Jobs in Bhavnagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#CSMCRI #Recruitment #Project #Associate #Jobs #Bhavnagar