Qualification in Details:
Bank of Baroda, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat, any graduates with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA is preferable. The candidates should be proficient in reading and writing Gujarati language.
1. The candidates should be resident of the same Districts or adjoining Districts where the vacancies is declared and proficient in local language.
2. Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor
3. No of Post: 15 (Total 15 Vacancies)
4. Eligibility: For Retired Bank Employees:
i. Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
ii. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
iii. All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years
5. For Other Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M. Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference
6. Geographical location of the candidates: The candidates will be selected from the same District where the vacancies are declared and if suitable candidates are not available in the same district, the candidates may be selected from the adjoining districts. Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both reading and writing. Under no circumstances the candidates will be selected from other states.
7. Other eligibility Criteria:
i. Due diligence along with proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc. will be carried out at the time of appointment (Those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. will not be considered)
ii. Police verification will be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty.
iii. Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals.
iv. Should have accommodation near the Regional Office/Link branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
8. Period of Contract: The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months.
9. Category of Supervisors:
i. Category A – BC Supervisors will be allotted minimum 30 BC Agents.
ii. Category B – BC Supervisors will be allotted minimum 20 BC Agents.
10. Roles and Responsibilities of BC Supervisor:
i. Monitor either 20 or 30 BCs depending on the category in which he/she is assigned. Category A BC Supervisor will be assigned 30 BC agents and Category B will be assigned 20 BC agents. The number of BCs may escalate as per bank’s discretion.
ii. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
iii. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
iv. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
v. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager
i. Category A: Fixed Component – Rs. 15,000/, Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-
ii. Category B: Fixed Component – Rs. 12,000/, Variable Component: Rs. 8,000/-
12. Monthly Remuneration will Comprising both fixed and variable components. The variable components will be ascertained based on the score secured by each BC agent on various parameters.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– BoB Recruitment for Business Correspondent Supervisor Jobs in Bhavnagar,Bhuj,Jamnagar,Rajkot,Junagadh by Sarkari Result Alert
-#BoB #Recruitment #Business #Correspondent #Supervisor #Jobs #BhavnagarBhujJamnagarRajkotJunagadh