Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: Project Associate I: 03 posts
2. Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry
3. Desirable experience: Candidate having M. Sc. with specialization in Organic Chemistry and a sound knowledge in organic synthesis and chemical process development are desirable. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Development of Processes for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Towards COVID-19”. The candidate will be working on organic synthesis, drug development, characterisation of organic molecules, reaction optimization, process development and demonstration of the above processes.
4. Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- pm + HRA as per CSIR guidelines. The HRA is payable only if no hostel accommodation is available.
5. Duration: These positions are purely temporary up to 31/03/2021. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
(As on the last date of receipt of applications through e-mail, i.e. 15/08/2020), maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– CSMCRI Recruitment for Project Associate I Jobs in Bhavnagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#CSMCRI #Recruitment #Project #Associate #Jobs #Bhavnagar