1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The numbers of vacancies indicated above are provisional and may be increased/ decreased depending on the actual requirement of the institute. The persons with disabilities can also be selected on their own merit against the unreserved quota.
2. Candidates possessing higher qualification than the ONE prescribed for the post is treated as over qualified for the advertised post and will not be screened in.
3. Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post, otherwise, submitted application(s) shall be out rightly rejected.
4. The date for determining the eligibility of all the candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Application, unless specified otherwise.
5. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Application carefully and upload recent passport size colour photograph and self-attested scanned copies of the documents to support date of birth, educational qualification, experience, age relaxation, etc., as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing. Institute reserves the right to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of the recruitment process.
6. Each applicant is advised to submit only a single Online Application. However, if he/she submits multiple Online Applications, then he/she must ensure that the Online Application with the higher ‘Application ID Number’ is complete in all respects including fee, wherever applicable. Applicants who submit multiple Online Applications should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher ‘Application ID Number’ shall be considered by the Institute and fee paid against one ‘Application Number’ shall not be adjusted against any other ‘Application Number’.
7. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
8. Candidates seeking relaxations under ST/OBC — Non Creamy layer/ PwBD category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India failing which they will not be considered. All the qualifications must be from recognized Indian Universities / Boards / Institutions only. Applicants having qualifications from any other countries shall submit equivalency certificate from UGC/AIU.
9. The following certificate/documents are acceptable only as proof of Age (Any one): i) ii) iii) Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC). Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate in which date of birth is mentioned. Internal candidates (Permanent employees) of the Institute (IPR/CPP-IPR) shall be eligible for relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
10. Candidate seeking age relaxation under any other category (SC/ST /OBC) shall not be eligible for age relaxation as internal candidate. Candidates employed in Govt. / Aided/Autonomous/Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should upload NOC from his/her organizations/institutes with online application or bring NOC if caned for Trade Test. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications are liable to be summaril re-ected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
11. Third AC to and fro Rail/ State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to outstation candidates who are called for Trade Test on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket number.
12. In addition to pay and allowances, HkA, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above post. Perquisites like Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS), New Pension Scheme, LTC, and Children Education Allowance for school going children and free transport in lieu of Transport Allowance are admissible as per Institute’s rules, as amended from time to time.
13. Experience shall be counted only after the date of possessing the essential educational qualifications.
14. The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application as any Correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to refer to website of the Institute for regular updates Of the recruitment.
15. Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://vvaw.ipr.res.in/documents/iobs career.html.
16. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IPR website. There will be no separate communication for candidates who are not shortlisted. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
17. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts/ Tribunals situated at Gandhinagar, Gujarat only. IPR reserves the right not to select any candidate for above post or cancel the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason.
18. Records of the candidates not selected shall be preserved only for a period of one year from the date of publication Of the list Of selected candidates.
19. Applicants, by virtue of the act of application, commit themselves to the highest standards of ethical practices. Fraudulent documents, canvassing in any form or influencing the process of recruitment at any stage shall not only result in rejection of the application but may also lead to legal action.
Interested candidates are to requested to apply online at http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/iobs career.html by 15/08/2020 (till 5.30 P.M). Institute’s website Applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling online application, failing which their candidature will not be considered and Institute will not be responsible for the same.
i). A recent passport size colour photograph.
ii). Self-attested copies of supporting documents: a) Proof of age. b) Educational mark sheets, degrees. c) Experience Certificate. d) Certificate of caste/ community/class in prescribed format Copy Of payment receipt (if applicable) Any other relevant testimonials etc. Please note that there no need to send hard copies of the application & supporting documents. In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact — [email protected] The Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and hence women candidates are encouraged to apply.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IPR Recruitment for Technician -A Jobs in Gandhinagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IPR #Recruitment #Technician #Jobs #Gandhinagar