Qualification in Details:
MNCFC is executing various national level projects, such as FASAL (Forecasting Agricultural output using Space, Agrometerology and Land based observations); NADAMS (National Agricultural Drought Assessment and Monitoring System) and CHAMAN (Coordinated Horticulture Assessment and Management using geoinformatics) and support to PMFBY (Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana). These projects envisage use of Remote Sensing data and GIS tools for Crop Production Forecasting, Drought Monitoring, Horticulture Assessment & Development, Crop Insurance, respectively.
1. For the above projects MNCFC proposes to hire Analyst Level Personnel (ALP), on purely contractual and temporary basis through a Service Provider, engaged by MNCFC.
2. Recruited ALPs will be employees of the selected Service Provider and would provide professional services to MNCFC, on outsourcing basis. They will have to abide by the contractual agreement of MNCFC with the service provider.
3. The jobs are purely temporary, and till 31st March, 2021. However, the period may be extended beyond that, subject to the extension of the project and performance of the selected ALPs
4. Post Name: Analyst Level Personnel (ALP)
5. Number of Positions of ALP – Total 13 (FASAL-07, CHAMAN-02, PMFBY-4)
6. Places of Deployment: MNCFC, New Delhi;
7. No. Posts: 02
ii. Essential: M. Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/Computer Science/IT with B. Tech (EC/CS/IT) with at least 1 Year experience in Image Processing/ Web GIS/ Software Development/ Machine Learning/ AI Desirable: Experience in Python/ R/ MATLAB/ Databases
iii. Job Responsibility: Geoportal Development
b. Machine Learning/ AI Algorithm Development
c. Image Processing
d. Satellite Database Development Project Management Activities
8. No. Posts: 05
ii. Essential: M. Sc. Agricultural Meteorology/ Agricultural Physics/Agricultural Statistics/ Agronomy, with B. Sc. (Agriculture) with at least 1- year experience, in Remote Sensing data analysis/ Crop Yield Modelling/ Drought Assessment Desirable: Ph. D. Degree in above field
iii. Job Responsibility: Crop Yield Modelling
b. Drought Assessment
c. Satellite Data Analysis
d. GIS Analysis
e. Field Data Collection
f. Project Management Activities
9. No. Posts: 05
ii. Essential M.Sc./M. Tech/ M. Sc. (Tech) in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics having Bachelor Degree (in Physics/ Mathematics/ Agriculture/ Engineering) with at least 1 Year experience in Remote Sensing & GIS data analysis. Desirable: Working experience in SAR data analysis.
iii. Job Responsibility: Remote Sensing Image Processing (Optical and & Microwave)
b. Crop Area Estimation
c. GIS Analysis
d. Field Data Collection
e. Project Management Activities
10. For these services, ALPs shall be paid through the Service Provider at Rs. 50000/- per month (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) per ALP. These figures of Rs. 50,000/- shall be the consolidated amount. Only employee’s contribution of EPF, insurance, if applicable, shall be deducted from this amount.
11. These posts would involve extensive touring in different parts of the country for field data collection and field experiments.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– MNCFC Recruitment for Analyst Level Personnel Jobs in New Delhi,Ahmedabad by Sarkari Result Alert
-#MNCFC #Recruitment #Analyst #Level #Personnel #Jobs #DelhiAhmedabad