NID Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Design (NID) invites application for the position Chief Administrative Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NID before 14-08-2020.
NID Recruitment 2020 for Chief Administrative Officer Notification in Ahmedabad
|NID Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Administrative Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 50 years as on the last date of submission of online application.|
|Experience||10 – 13 years|
|Salary||78800 – 209200(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||14-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
The Institute invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer, Senior Civil Engineer (Retd. only), Assistant Civil Engineer.
A. The Institute invites applications from the eligible candidates for the above post on Direct Recruitment basis. This post is to be filled from September 2020.
1. Post Name: Chief Administrative Officer
2. Scale of Pay : Pay Level – 12 (78800-209200) of the Pay Matrix (6th CPC PB-3; GP – Rs. 7600)
3. Eligibility Criteria for filling up the post on Direct Recruitment basis:
Essential : i) Master Degree in any discipline of a recognized institute or University. Working Knowledge in computer.
ii) A minimum of ten years of relevant administrative experience in a Government/ Educational/Research Institution/ Private Organisation. The candidate would be expected to have familiarity with academic and administrative activities and working procedures in higher educational institutions preferably in design, fashion, technology or similar institution. Out of the total ten years of experience mentioned above, minimum five years’ experience should be in General Administration and Establishment matters on an administrative post carrying Pay Level-11 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (GP of Rs. 6600 in 6th CPC) or in case of other pay structures, current gross pay should be Rs. 1,00,000/- p.m. or above.
4. Desirable: Experience of computer systems for information processing and retrieval. Preference to be given to those who have had experience of working in design or similar institution in an analogous post.
5. Job Description :
i.CAO shall be in charge of the General Administration/ Establishment/ Service matters and Land-building & Maintenance, Purchase & Stores activities of the Institute and its campuses, Liaisoning with the Government of India and other authorities on implementation of various directives and such other administrative responsibilities as may be entrusted to him by the Director.
ii. CAO shall chair such Committees and Panels as may be nominated by the Director and carry out such other tasks and functions as may be entrusted by the Director.
iii. CAO shall exercise such administrative and financial powers as per the Delegation of Administrative and Financial Powers as delegated by the Governing Council,from time to time.
iv. Liaison with the DPIIT for submission of required information, monthly progress reports complying with various conditions of Establishment, Administration, etc. matters.
6. Chief Administrative Officer for its NID Ahmedabad Campus
Not exceeding 50 years as on the last date of submission of online application.
1. Reservation and relaxation in age limit for eligible categories as per Govt. of India Rules.
2. The Institute reserves the right to relax age limit in exceptional cases having higher and relevant experiences, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in an Institution of National Importance/ Centrally funded Institution / University / Research Institution.
3. Full time regular/ confirmed employees of NID Ahmedabad and its campuses, subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria including relevant experience, qualifications, etc may be considered for age-relaxation of up to three years in upper age limit mentioned against each post.
4. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment on contract/ lower position than applied for.
6. The Institute reserves the right to empanel/ waitlist candidate(s) for future vacancies.
7. Degrees etc in support of educational qualifications should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
8. NID will retain data of online applications received from non-shortlisted candidates only for a period of six months after completion of recruitment process i.e. the issuance of offer letter to the selected candidate. Thereafter, No RTI on the subject shall be entertained.
9. Candidates from the above referred Government/ semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions will also have to submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority at the time of interview that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
10. Candidates are not required to attach copies of any educational, experience etc certificates at the time of applying. All relevant certificates in original with a self-attested copy will be required at the time of interview. At the time of interview, shortlisted candidate will be required to carry his/her educational qualifications certificates, experience, age, caste/disability certificate-if applicable and current salary certificate/payslip from the existing employer or from the last employer.
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
2. If the number of applicants for a particular post is large, the Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection process after screening and shortlisting in consideration of candidates’ qualification, suitability, relevant experience, etc.
1. For details on the posts, eligibility criteria, job description, how to apply, online application form etc. visit www.nid.edu/careers.
2. Last date of submission of online application is 14th August 2020 (up to 05:00 p.m. IST).
3. Any modification, addendum, etc. will be posted on the above referred website only.
4. For essential and desirable qualifications and experience required, age limit, job descriptions, pay and allowances, general instructions on recruitment process, online application form and how to apply etc. visit www.nid.edu/careers. Any addendum, corrigendum, extension of dates etc. to the above recruitments shall be notified on the above website only.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– NID Recruitment for Chief Administrative Officer Jobs in Ahmedabad by Sarkari Result Alert
-#NID #Recruitment #Chief #Administrative #Officer #Jobs #Ahmedabad