Union Public Service Commission – UPSC released the official notification of Indian Economic Service Examination 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. UPSC ISS exam 2020 is scheduled to commence on October 16, 2020. One must have a graduate degree to apply for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) exam.
- Name of posts: Indian Economic Service Examination 2020 (UPSC ISS Exam)
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time. (see details in official advertisement)
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Selection for UPSC IES 2020 is done in two rounds. Those two rounds are
- Written examination.
- Interview test.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.11/2020-IES
- Application start from: 11/08/2020
- Last date for application: 01/09/2020 (till 06:00 PM)
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 6.00 PM.
- Date of Examination: 16 to 18 Oct 2020
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2020 Notification Released – RIJADEJA.com by Sarkari Result Alert
-#UPSC #Indian #Economic #Service #Examination #Notification #Released #RIJADEJAcom