Qualification in Details:
1. Position: Junior research fellow
2. Job Description: Applications are invited for temporary position of junior research fellow (JRF) for the research project on “Comparative Study of Soft Error Tolerant Synchronous and Asynchronous Processors” funded by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, India.
3. Duration: The total project duration is of 2 years. The candidate will be offered a position for 12 months, which will be extended by 1 year based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
4. Essential Qualifications: Masters degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and communications/Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science or related areas. OR Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and communications/Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science or related areas with valid GATE score.
5. Project Description: This project involves design, simulation, implementation and testing of synchronous and asynchronous processor design for space applications. Candidates with excellent programming skills C/C++/Python, Verilog/System Verilog or equivalent, etc. and candidates with interest in computer architecture and having knowledge of system simulators will be given preference. Knowledge of VLSI Design and testing tools will be an advantage
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Gandhinagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IIT #Gandhinagar #Recruitment #Junior #Research #Fellow #Jobs #Gandhinagar