Qualification in Details:
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a Post-doc position in the area of Rehabilitation Robotics.
1. Position: Post-doc position
2. Description: Applications are invited for one Post-doc position for a DST sponsored project. The work is focused on rehabilitation robotics. The work involves the development of a robotic system and human walking experiments. The work will involve programming and data acquisition using NI hardware. Further, the experiments involve data collection using a motion capture system, EMG sensors, virtual reality, etc. and statistical analysis. The candidate will need to work with other
graduate students and will be expected to report the findings in high impact journals.
3. Required Skills: The applicants should have obtained a doctoral degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Bio-medical Engineering or allied fields from an institution in India after 1st July 2019. They should demonstrate high-quality research work, supported by scholarly publications. The candidates who have submitted their doctoral thesis are also welcome to apply.
4. Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- per month
5. Duration of Position (Initial appointment): 6 months
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Post Doctoral Position Jobs in Gandhinagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IIT #Gandhinagar #Recruitment #Post #Doctoral #Position #Jobs #Gandhinagar