Oil India Limited (OIL) has invited applications for the Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII posts at Oil India Limited (OIL), Field Headquarters, Duliajan as per details given below. The post mentioned hereunder will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh..
- No. of posts: 36
- Name of posts: Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank
charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system
for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made
through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
- Selection process will consist of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
How to Apply
- The following criteria must be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of application:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) must note down the unique registration number for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must login using their unique registration number and date of birth (DOB) for payment of application fee, if applicable. Further, candidate(s) must upload their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after registration. No documents including copy of the registration slip etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. ER/REC/ADVT-01/2020
- Application start from: 21/08/2020
- Last date for application: 18/09/2020
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– Oil India 36 Operator (I) (Grade-VII) Recruitment 2020 – RIJADEJA.com by Sarkari Result Alert
-#Oil #India #Operator #GradeVII #Recruitment #RIJADEJAcom