Gujarat Maritime University – GMU published an official notification for Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 08
- Name of posts:
- Professor of Management: 01 Post
- Associate Professor of Management: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – Logistics and Supply Chain Management: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – Marketing Management: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – Finance / Economics: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – Human Resource Management: 01 Post
- Teaching & Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Ph.D. degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with experience (See details in official advertisement)
- Application fees for each Post: Rs. 1000 for candidates from unreserved category and Rs. 700 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories. Fees shall be paid only through Gujarat Maritime University web portal. No other mode of fees payment shall be accepted.
- Selection Process for Post Mentioned in Sr No 1 To 6
- Faculty Seminar: All the shortlisted candidates will be required to give a seminar/demo class on any topic/theme of his/her choice in the area as mentioned against the vacancies for 15-20 Minutes.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates in Faculty Seminar will be invited for the personal interview.
- Selection Process for Post Mentioned in Sr No 7
- Personal Interview: All the Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the personal interview.
How to Apply
- Walk-in-Interview candidates are required to arrive at the campus with four copies of their resume and all the other necessary documents and certificates
- ADvt. no: GMU/sMM/ACADeMIC/01/2020
- Last date & time of receipt of applications: 07th September, 2020, 5:00 PM
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates (By email & On Website): 10th September, 2020 (Tentative)
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– GMU Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – RIJADEJA.com by Sarkari Result Alert
-#GMU #Professor #Associate #Professor #Assistant #Professor #Recruitment #RIJADEJAcom