|CSMCRI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years for Project Associate I|
|Last Date To Apply||13-09-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for Project Associate –I (1 post) and Project Assistant (2 posts) to work in the CSIR-sponsored projects in the area of ‘Valorisation of Fishery Waste for Development of Biofertiliser, Biorefinery, Biofeed & Recovery of Biopolymers (MLP1202)” and “Biostimulant-National Network Project (MLP0049)”. The details of posts are as following:
1. Position: Project Associate I: (1 Post)[MLP1202]
2. Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry
3. Desirable: Chemistry with core specialisation (Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Industrial) and NET/GATE qualification.
4. The selected candidates will have to work on extraction of high-value products from fishery waste and seaweeds.
5. Emoluments: 31,000/- + HRA per month for Project Associate –I [Payable only if no accommodation is available from Institute]
35 years for Project Associate I
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 14th September 2020 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
1. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format) against this advertisement in the institute’s website (www.csmcri.res.in) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc) by e-mail to [email protected] on or before 13 th September 2020. Please mention clearly for the post applied in the subject.
2. Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 14th September 2020 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
3. The original documents will be verified for selected candidates at the time of joining and any deviation will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Final year M.Sc/ B.Sc students and who are awaiting for their exams/results are not eligible to apply.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– CSMCRI Recruitment for Project Associate I Jobs in Bhavnagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#CSMCRI #Recruitment #Project #Associate #Jobs #Bhavnagar