Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for Common Research and Technology Development Hub (CRTDH).
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Number of posts: 1 (ONE)
3. Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated)
4. Qualification and Experience: BE/B.Tech with valid GATE or ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Biological Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Bio-Process Engineering from IIT/NIT/reputed University. Candidate should have research experience in bioremediation/water treatment using aerobic/anaerobic bio-process Candidate should have hands-on experience handling Bioreactor/fermentor and scale up of bio process for water treatment. Having some experience of industrial water treatment technologies will be preferable. Experience in some of the water quality measurement (such as COD, BOD, E-Coli, pH, TDS, TSS) will be advantageous.
5. Desirable: Good oral and written communication skills with capacity to work in a team. Candidates who have prior experience in industrial effluent treatment using Bioremediation/ Bioprocess/ Bioreactor design are preferable. The experience of handling various instruments for water quality measurement or equivalent will be advantageous.
6. Terms: Initially for one year. But performance based yearly extension is possible.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Gandhinagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IIT #Gandhinagar #Recruitment #Junior #Research #Fellow #Jobs #Gandhinagar