Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar – IITGN for the position of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for a DST Project. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Jr. Research Fellow (CRTDH)
- BE/B.Tech with valid GATE or ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering from IIT/NIT/reputed University.
- Candidate should have research experience in process design using Aspen plus simulation.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience on scale up and pilot plant establishment
- Having some experience of industrial water treatment technologies will be preferable.
- Experience in some of the water quality measurement (such as TOC, COD, BOD, TDS, TSS) will be advantageous.
- Good oral and written communication skills with capacity to work in a team. Candidates who have prior experience in industrial effluent treatment, process intensification, process design are preferable. The experience of handling various instruments for water quality measurement or equivalent will be advantageous.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interested candidates should email their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “CRTDH – JRF-DST”
- Posting Date: 07/09/2020
- Last date for application: 15/09/2020
- View IITGN JRF (CRTDH) Official Advertisement: Click here
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IIT Gandhinagar Jr. Research Fellow (CRTDH) Recruitment 2020 – RIJADEJA.com by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IIT #Gandhinagar #Research #Fellow #CRTDH #Recruitment #RIJADEJAcom