Union Public Service Commission – UPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Livestock Officer, Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 199
- Name of posts:
- Livestock Officer: 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
- Anaesthesiology: 62 Posts
- Epidemiology: 01 Post
- General Surgery: 54 Posts
- Microbiology or Bacteriology: 15 Posts
- Nephrology: 12 Posts
- Pathology: 17 Posts
- Paediatric Nephrology: 03 Posts
- Pharmacology: 11 Posts
- Assistant Director Census Operations (Technical): 20 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Various Degree (see details in official advertisement)
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No.: 10/2020
- Application start from: 12/09/2020
- Last date for application: 01/10/2020
- Last date for printing completely submitted online application: 02/10/2020
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– UPSC Livestock Officer, Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 (Advt. No.: 10/2020) – RIJADEJA.com by Sarkari Result Alert
-#UPSC #Livestock #Officer #Assistant #Professor #Assistant #Engineer #Recruitment #Advt #RIJADEJAcom