Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020-21: Government of Assam, Office of the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has announced advertisement for recruitment of Regular Teachers of Lower Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools under DEE Assam 2020. The DEE Assam Teachers Recruitment online registration will be open from 12th September 2020. The last date for registration of online applications is 26th September 2020.
|Name of Post||
Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher and Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools
Hindi Teacher of UP Schools
✅ Age Limit: (As on 1st January 2020)
✔️ 18 to 40 years
✔️ 18 to 42 years for Ex-Servicemen
✔️ 18 to 43 years for OBC / MOBC
✔️ 18 to 45 years for SC / ST (P) / ST (H)
✔️ 50 years for PWD.
✅ Pay Scale: Pay Band II ₹ 14,000 – 60,500/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible.
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School:
(1) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). (OR) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.ORSenior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) (OR) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
(2) Passedin Assam TETfor LPS, conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
✔️ Hindi Teacher of UP Schools:
(1) Graduate (Bachelors Degree) having Hindi as one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
(2) Passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
✅ Application Fee: The candidates have to deposit an amount of ₹ 200/- [₹ 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati–19. The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
✅ Selection Process: The Selection of the candidates shall be strictly in order of merit list and marks will be allocated as follows:-
✔️ HSSLC or its equivalent – 100 Marks
✔️ Graduation – 100 Marks
✔️ Assam TET for UPS – 100 Marks
✔️ Profession Qualification (DElEd or BEd etc.) – 100 Marks
✔️ NCC – 10 Marks
✔️ Certificate in Recognized Sport representing Assam officially at National Level – 10 Marks
✔️ Achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural Activities representing the State officially at National Level – 10 Marks
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates shall apply online through DEE Assam Online Application System. The last date for submission of online applications is 26/09/2020 up to Midnight.
✅ Help Desk: For any enquiry, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) Call: 6026709961, 6026709962, 6026709963 (From 10:00AM to 6:00PM)
✅ What is the last date for submission of DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment?
Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Government of Assam invites online applications for recruitment of Assistant Teachers and Hindi Teachers. The last date for registration of online applications is 26th September 2020
✅ How can I apply for DEE Assam Teacher Jobs?
Assam TET qualified candidates apply online for DEE Teacher Jobs 2020 from 12th September to 26th September 2020. The online registration will be made through DEE Assam Online Registration portal 18.104.22.168.
✅ What is Eligibility for DEE Assam Assistant Teachers?
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks / Graduate degree.
Diploma in Elementary Education.
Passed in Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
✅ How many vacancies are available for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020?
Total 5043 Assistant Teacher of Lower Primary Schools and Hindi Teachers of Upper Primary Schools.
✔️ Assistant Teacher of LP Schools – 3941 Vacancies
✔️ Hindi Teacher of UP Schools – 1102 Vacancies
✅ What is the selection process for Assam Teacher Jobs 2020?
The selection will be made through Merit list only, based on Educational Qualification, Profession Qualification, Certificates and Achivments.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 5043 Vacancies by Sarkari Result Alert
-#DEE #Assam #Teacher #Recruitment #Apply #Online #Vacancies