|IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Preferably below 35 years|
|Salary||60000 – 80000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||15-10-2020|
Qualification in Details:
IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for the post of Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in History of Mathematics in India. The appointment will be a part of the major project on “History of Mathematics in India” (HoMI), undertaken by IIT Gandhinagar. It is essential that the candidate has demonstrated exemplary academic record and research potential. The candidate will work in collaboration with mentors at IIT Gandhinagar as well as experts from other national and international institutes. The candidate is expected to conduct research at IIT Gandhinagar on the above-mentioned subjects and help the Institute with various departmental and teaching-related activities.
Necessary qualifications, essential as well as desirable, are furnished below.
1. Name of the post: Post-Doctoral Fellow
2. Duration of appointment: 2 years; extendable for another year subject to evaluation
3. Salary and other benefits: Rs.60,000 to 80,000 per month, HRA and medical benefits according to institute norms
4. Age limit: Preferably below 35 years
5. Essential qualification: PhD in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science
6.Desirable qualifications: Background in History of Mathematics, Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or other classical languages of India.
Preferably below 35 years
Indian Institute of Technology, Palaj, Gujarat 382355
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
(a)Potential candidates are requested to submit their applications online to the email address [email protected] by October 15, 2020, containing the following documents in pdf format:
1. A cover letter with a signature of the candidate.
2. A detailed CV with biodata, academic details, professional experiences and other pertinent information.
3. Scanned copies of original certificates and testimonials. Provisional certificate to be attached in case the PhD (or some other) degree has not been awarded.
4. List of publications.
5. A short research statement, not exceeding 2 pages.
(b)The application should be prepared in a single pdf file (named in the pattern “HoMI_PDF_application_[Name of the applicant]”), and emailed to [email protected]
(c)Besides, at least 3 letters of recommendations should be sent directly to [email protected] with a mention of “LOR_[Name of the applicant]” in the subject line of the emails.
In case of any queries, kindly contact us at the above address.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Post Doctoral Fellowship Jobs in Gandhinagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IIT #Gandhinagar #Recruitment #Post #Doctoral #Fellowship #Jobs #Gandhinagar