Qualification in Details:
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a contractual post for its Institute Management System (IMS) as mentioned below:
1. Tenure: Two Years, extendible commensurate upon performance and evaluation after 1 year.
2. Position: Software Developer.
3. No of Position: 2.
4. Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/Information Technology (regular)/MCA with minimum 65% marks.
5. Monthly consolidated pay: Rs. 40,000 – 60,000.
7. Key Responsibilities:Understand and analyse functional and non-functional system requirements.Develop, execute and manage Test Plan and Test Cases. Perform required monitoring &
reporting on test execution.Ensure defect-free release on the production environmentServe as SME for testing process.Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage, and document issues.Lead functional, performance, and security-related testing activities.Work with a team of highly-skilled quality professionals to ensure that highest quality product is delivered.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Software Developer Jobs in Gandhinagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#IIT #Gandhinagar #Recruitment #Software #Developer #Jobs #Gandhinagar