(SMC) Recruitment for 800 Apprentice – Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Recruitment for 800 Apprentice Posts 2020 Under The Apprentice Act-1921, online application is invited from 21-09-2020 to 11:00 hrs and 30-09-2020, 23-59 hrs to select the candidates with the prescribed qualifications in the following different trades in Surat Municipal Corporation.
Please see the following general instructions for advertising with detailed advertisements and the following general instructions on how to apply online before applying online under this Acrantis Trade advertisement. Only then will the candidate have to apply. For more details contact the Central Establishment (Recruitment Department on Phone No. 0261-2423751-57 (AX-231).
Total Posts: 800 Posts Apprentice
• Electrician: 60
• Wireman: 120
• Fitter: 20
• Health Sanitary Inspector: 50
• Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 80
• Accountant: 150
• Micro Finance Apprentice: 10
• Office Assistant: 180
• Field Survey Emulator: 100
• Assistant (Human Resource): 30
-: General Instructions for Apprentice Candidates: –
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Recruitment for 800 Apprentice Posts 2020
(1) Before applying as an Apprentice in Surat Municipal Corporation, first of all every candidate has to register as an Apprentice on the portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org and show the generated registration number in the application form.
(2) Mandatory Aadhaar card verification has to be done by filling the details of apprentice profile on the portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
(3) The apprentice candidate has to register as an apprentice on the portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org and after filling in the details of the apprentice profile, he has to apply online by going to the link https://suratmunicip.gov.in/Recruitment.
(4) As per the qualification mentioned in the advertisement, the applicant candidate has to compulsorily upload the mark sheet of the last semester / year in the online application.
(5) A final waiting list will be prepared for all the above cadres on the basis of the criteria deemed appropriate by the Appointment Authority. Through which the criteria for basic qualification of the place will be decided and the candidates will be informed about it through a message on the mobile number or e-mail mentioned in the application form.
(6) The date for the document verification and the required instructions as required for this advertisement will be informed at that time by message on mobile number or e-mail. So keep the mobile number and e-mail address at the time of online application till the recruitment process is completed. Which will be in your interest. Surat Municipal Corporation will not be responsible for future situation due to change of e-mail or phone number.
(7) At the time of document verification, the apprentice candidate has to submit all the original documents mentioned in the application form and a certified copy of all the documents along with the copy of the application.
(8) If the candidate has entered into an agreement with another unit / institution for apprenticeship, then the application of the candidate will be eligible for cancellation.
(9) Applications sent in person or by post will not be accepted.
(10) Candidates who have done apprenticeship in that trade earlier should not apply.
(11) Apprentices will be paid a stipend under The Apprentice Act-121.
(12) Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age.
(13) This announcement is for Attendance Ship only, Apprenticeships will be dismissed immediately upon completion of the specified period of the trade.
(14) The Appointment Authority of Surat Municipal Corporation shall have full right to do so in case of any need to cancel or change the application for any reason in full or for any cadre and will not be bound to give any reasons for this.
(15) During the scrutiny of the application form and certificates of the eligible candidates, if any candidate is found to be unqualified as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act and advertisement or found to be without the required certificates or discrepancies with the application and original certificates, his candidature will be canceled at any stage.
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-09-2020
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-09-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online & More Details: Click Here