Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for working in recently sanctioned Grant in Aid Projects (2 No.).
The title of the projects are:
1. “Pre-feasibility studies and establishment of pilot scale farming of commercially valuable seaweeds in Andaman Coast” funded by Andaman Administration (4 Post of PA-I, 4 Post of FA) and,
2. “Long term monitoring of coastal water to understand pollution and impact on coastal health” funded by INCOIS, MoES (1 Post of Field Assistant). The project have extensive fieldwork on seaweed cultivation/ environmental activities. The number of positions is tentative and may vary at the time of interview.
The details of posts are as following: Project Associate – I (PA- I) : 4 Posts
1. Essential Qualification:
1. Seaweed cultivation (Project Associate I- 2 posts): Post Graduate Degree in Botany/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science / Management studies / Marine Science/ Marine Biology/Microbiology/ Life Sciences/Marine Chemistry.
2. EIA study (Project Associate I- 2 posts): Post Graduate Degree in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Environmental Sci. / Environmental Management/ Marine Science/ Marine Biology/ Fisheries (including M. F. Sc.)/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Marine Chemistry.
2. Monthly remuneration (Project Associate – I): 31000/- PM consolidated, to scholar who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Test- CSIR-UGC NET, including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National Level Exam. Conducted by Central Govt. & their Agencies & Institutions, ₹. 25000/- PM consolidated for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– CSMCRI Recruitment for Project Associate Jobs in Bhavnagar by Sarkari Result Alert
-#CSMCRI #Recruitment #Project #Associate #Jobs #Bhavnagar