|SDAU Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age limit should be up to 40 years for male and 45 years for female candidate as on the date of interview.|
Qualification in Details:
The following one contractual post are to be filled up for project “Holistic approach of agricultural development through adopted villages in North Gujarat” (Plan Scheme, B.H. 1 2161) in the Directorate Of Extension Education, SDAU, Sardarkrushinagar
1. Name Of Post : Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post : 01
3. Name of Office : Maize Research Station, SDAU, Bhiloda Ta.Bhiloda Dist.Aravali
4. Adopted Village : Mau Chapara & Vejapur
5. Emoluments per month : Rs. 12,000/- Fixed Per month
6. Educational qualification on : B.Sc. Agri./Horti) M.Sc. Agri.Horti
7. Duration : 11 months or up to completion of project work, whichever is early.
Age limit should be up to 40 years for male and 45 years for female candidate as on the date of interview.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The above mentioned post are temporary i.e on contractual basis and S. D. Agricultural University is not bound to provide any employment after completion of the period.
2. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this institute, as the engagement is coterrrlinous with the project./scheme.
3. If the performance of selected candidate is not found satisfactory or misconduct, his / her services will be terminated without any prior notice even before the period for which he/ she is engaged.
4. Knowledge of computer is must for the candidates.
5. In addition to the project work, selected candidate has to do work as assigned by center head and/or Project Manager (ATIC), S. D. Agricultural University, Sardarakrushinagar.
6.The candidate can download the Application Performa from university website www.sdau.edu.in
7. Those candidate who are already working in any project/scheme/organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his/her present employer.
8.Eligible candidate may directly attend the walk-in- interview on above specified date and time at his/her own cost with duly filled in performa (bio-data). The candidate should bring original and attested copies Of educational qualifications, work experience certificate, age proof etc. along with one passport size photograph.
9. The selected candidate will have to work at adopted villages (Mau-Chapara & Vejapur) under the scheme.
10. Eligible candidates are advised to remain present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
1. Place Of Interview : Maize Research Station, S.d.agricultural University, Bhiloda Ta:bhiloda Dist: Aravali
2. Date & Time Of Interview : 05/10/2020 At 10:30 Am
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Hot Keyword: Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari-Result, SarkariResultAlert,Sarkari-Result-Alert,Upcoming Jobs, Government Jobs,Latest news, State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Government Jobs, Govt.Jobs,SarkariResultAlert.net
– SDAU Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Banaskantha by Sarkari Result Alert
-#SDAU #Recruitment #Junior #Research #Fellow #Jobs #Banaskantha